Introducing the Contest:
The third coloring contest begins! With the MS Paint users in mind, line art in GIF format has been added to the options. Other than that and a few minor tweaks to the rules, the procedure remains the same. Here's hoping for another enjoyable round!
1. This contest features Delibird, get the line art
and start coloring!
2. Colors do not
have to match the Pokémon's actual colors, so don't feel restricted to them.
3. Backgrounds will
be counted in judging the overall appeal of each picture, so do your best to make them nice!
4. Even though it's a "winter" contest, you don't have to feature anything pertaining to the season.
5. Please try to remember to include your name somewhere on the image itself.
6. Save pictures as PNG or JPG preferably, no BMP please!
7. Original line art comes at 1024x1024 pixel size. Please keep your final versions squared
, and reduced to no less than 800x800
8. Submit your entry by sending an e-mail to me.
9. Only one entry per person.
The judging panel consists of five people who will base their selections according to the overall appeal of the coloring and background. These are people I know in real life, family and friends who are not members of the online Pokémon community, and some of whom know next to nothing about Pokémon. This system has proven effective and keeps things fair. It also means that no potential participants will have to forego entering to take part in judging.
Prizes are awarded to the top 3 entries as chosen by the judges. Each of the 3 will receive a graphic-award (see previous contest pages for example) indicating their respective placement. In addition, 1st Place winner earns the right to request a piece of artwork by me, fab*, and 2nd Place winner gets to have a say in which Pokémon shall be featured in the next contest**. All participating entries will be featured on the site, so let that in itself be the goal and have fun coloring!