This is the final SP! Coloring Contest, so the rules have been changed a bit. Instead of only being able to submit one entry, you may now submit two, one to each of the categories. See full guidelines for more details.
1. This contest features Mewtwo. Get the line art
and start coloring!
2. Backgrounds will be counted in judging the overall appeal of each picture, so do your best to make them as well as the Pokémon look nice! You may use photos in your background, but they will not earn you as much credit as an originally created background.
3. Even though it's a "spring" contest, you don't have to feature anything pertaining to the season.
4. Save pictures as PNG or JPG preferably, no BMP please!
5. Original line art comes at 1024x1024 pixel size. Please keep your final versions squared
, and reduced to no less than 800x800
6. Submit your entry by sending it in an e-mail to me.
7. There are two categories which you may submit to: Normal
- Normal entries should feature Mewtwo colored in its standard colors only.
- Creative entries may feature Mewtwo colored in any colors, bearing any patterns such as spots, stripes, etc. Be creative and make it look good!
- Official "Shiny" colored Mewtwo, may be entered into either category, but please specify which upon submission.
- If you color one Mewtwo with a nice background and feel like the same background would also suit your other entry, feel free to use it in both.
8. You may submit up to 2 entries, but no more than 1 into each category.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
The judging panel consists of five people who base their decisions on the overall quality and appeal of the coloring and background. These people are not members of the online Pokémon community. This system has proven effective and keeps things fair. As there are now two categories, each one will be judged independent of the other.
Prizes are awarded to the top 3 entries of each category as chosen by the judges. That makes a total of 6 winners who will receive a graphic-award (see previous contests for example) indicating their respective placement. In addition, 1st Place winner in each category earns the right to request a piece of artwork by me, fab*. All participating entries will be featured on the site, so let that in itself be the goal and have fun coloring!